Speed Boat snorkel tour
Our speed boat snorkel tour is a combination between the typical island hopping experience and professional snorkeling, except that you don’t have to sit in a noisy, overcrowded pump boat and you get a chance to be the first and only visitor on the island we start out trip on. Snorkeling is a must-do experience in Siargao for everyone who is not afraid of water and even for beginners and non-swimmer (with life vests). Skip the murky water at the beach and come with us to a breathtaking reef.
We start our snorkel tour with an early visit to Guyam island, where we are normally the first boat to arrive every morning. Meaning, you have the island just for yourself for a while. You can stay there as long as you wish. When you are ready, we will then head out to deeper waters to a beautiful reef that features small and very large corals. In that large reef, we will have the chance to observe countless colorful fish, such as clownfishes (Nemo) living in their anemone, tangs, puffer fish and often unexpected and exciting surprises. The second snorkel spot is near to Naked island, so depending how much time we still have left, you can also visit Naked island or snorkel a bit less and go there instead.
Every visit at the reef is completely different and there is always something interesting to see if you know where to look.
As on all our tours, we will make sure to take pictures of you, even underwater, so you have memories to take home.
- Early or late visit to Guyam Island where you have a chance to be alone on the island. Naked island visit is optional
- A guided tour of about 2,5 to 3 hours including up to 3 snorkel spots
- Professional equipment, life vests and various types of snorkel masks and fins
- Photography over and under water included
- Fun speed boat trip and the safety of more than 10 years experience of your guide
- Water and snacks (bananas & coco bread)
- 2-3 people
- Must be comfortable in the water. For non-swimmers we are using life vests and we will use the time at the first snorkel spot to get you relaxed and used to the snorkel gear, so you can enjoy the underwater world too.
What to bring?
- Sunblock and a hat. Both available at our shop and meeting place for sale.
- One towel for the group and maybe a small snack.
All tours are PRIVATE
₱6000 for 1 or 2 guests
₱2000 additional guests
For 3 or more people or families with kids please contact us
Start time 7am and 3pm
For a reservation you can pay through Paypal, GCash or in cash in our shop at least one day before the tour.
We are looking forward to meet you and are excited to explore nature with you!