Premium Island Hopping Corregidor
This tour is especially meant as a couple getaway or friends who want to avoid the tourist traps and crowds and on top of that something most visitors don’t get to see.
On this premium tour we will cover 35km on our speed boat and on the way see multiple breathtaking locations. Our first stop is Guyam island, where just as on our standard snorkel tour, we will have a chance to be the first boat there (which we usually are) and get to enjoy the island completely alone. Once you are ready, we will then hop back into the boat and make the trip to the beautiful Corregidor Island, where the beach chairs of a small of local beach resort will wait for you to relax, drink a fresh coconut or have a second breakfast.
You can then choose to make the hike up the hills or, if you prefer, we will go snorkeling off the island on one of the absolute best reefs around Siargao where fishing is prohibited, and therefore offers a stunningly healthy reef with lots of fishes to observe. There is enough time to do both activities on the island if you wish. Just like on Guyam, chances to be alone at the beach are quite high. You will be far from noise of other people and truly recharge. Unlike all the other islands, on Corregidor you have the option to order a proper breakfast or lunch from the resort if you get hungry.
On the way back you have the option to stop at Naked island to have a quick swim and walk around on the small sandbar island before we head back to Siargao main island. You can spend the 5 hours on our tour where and how you please!
As on all our tours, we will make sure to take pictures of you, even underwater, so you have memories to take home.
- 3 islands. Guyam before other boats get there, Corregidor Island & Naked Island optional.
- A guided tour of about 5h including up to 2 snorkel spots and hike to the Corregidor hills if you are interested.
- Professional equipment, life vests and various types of snorkel masks and fins
- Photography over and under water included
- Fun speed boat trip and the safety of more than 10 years experience of your guide
- Water and snacks (bananas & coco bread)
- 2 people only at the moment
- Must be comfortable in the water. For non-swimmers we are using life vests and we will use the time at the first snorkel spot to get you relaxed and used to the snorkel gear, so you can enjoy the underwater world too.
What to bring?
- Sunblock and a hat. Both available at our shop and meeting place for sale.
- One towel for the group and maybe a small snack.
All tours are PRIVATE
₱15,000 for 2 people
7am to 12 noon
For a reservation please pay at least one day before the tour through Paypal, GCash or in cash in our shop.
We are looking forward to meet you and are excited to explore nature with you!