Waterfall Adventure Hiking tour
Follow us into the tropical forest and get close to nature, hiking through streams and on beautiful small trails to a small, truly secret waterfall on a fun adventure nature walk. For everyone who isn’t afraid to get wet and a bit dirty, just to refresh in the warm and clean fresh spring water at the waterfall at the end of the short hike.
Ideal for for solo travelers, couples and groups who want to experience the real Philippines far from touristy crowds. Unlike what is advertised as tour in Siargao where you will get dropped off at a few crowded locations that have little nature left, this is an actual tour led by a professional tour guide with 10 years experience in the rain forests of the Caribbean and Asia. Every visit offers chances to see unique animal life, but it is for certain that we will encounter large tropical butterflies and birds.
We will take you to a completely private location far from other tourists, noise or anything manmade, to enjoy an amazing morning or afternoon in pure nature.
- A short hike and guided tour in a tropical forest through beautiful streams, multiple small waterfalls and a trail that loops around the valley we visit, so we are not coming back the same way we entered. The total time of the tour is about 3-4 hours including the trip to the location. The hike itself is doable for anyone who is in regular shape and even for kids 4 years and older.
- Professional guide who will point out flora and fauna on the way and who will keep you safe.
- Photography included
- Transportation available as well
- Photography over and under water included
- Water and snacks
- 1 person minimum – 10 people maximum
- Must be comfortable in nature
- No littering and you have to agree to help keeping this beautiful location the way it is – clean of any garbage and a little secret paradise. Which means no social media or blog postings about location or names so others can enjoy it the same way you will be able to.
What to bring?
- Hiking shoes, water shoes, sneakers or sandals that can be used for hiking. No flip flops. Hiking barefoot is also an option on this tour
- Sunblock and a hat if you have sensitive skin. Both available at our shop and meeting place for sale
- One towel for the group and change of clothes you can leave back at the vehicle.
₱6000 for 1-2 guests
₱2500 per person for 3 people or more
Free semi automatic bike included for the ride
For a reservation you can pay through Paypal or in cash in our shop at least one day before the tour.
We are looking forward to meet you and are excited to explore nature with you!